Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sadie's Room


The Bedding


A cross owned by one of my best friend's (Piper) grandmother


The bunny lamp Brad recreated from a lamp I had my eye on at Anthropologie.



A vintage chest of drawers Brad painted


Old dresser repurposed as a changing table, also painted by Brad

Shelf of all the knick-knacks I have collected over the years

My current favorite bible verse on a cabinet door.
Created by my friend, Katie Nolen

Custom artwork by one of my 1st grade students

Tomorrow is my due date!
We are so ready for Sadie to get here.
Brad and I love her so much already and are ready to hold her, kiss her, and see her!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! She's just waiting for auntie Shae's bday! Praying for you guys! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG didn't even know you posted I had given up home of you blogging. LOL

    ReplyDelete